This blog is devoted to cosmetics and perfumes:
- new season makeup collections,
- everyday products reviews,
- thematical beauty reviews,
- beauty industry news,
- beauty expert advices.
If you are a beauty PR and we are still not acquinted with you — we should fix it.
If you read my product reviews and want to post your own reviews also — send it to me.
Yulia (Muromets) Grebyonkina
Update. Since October 2010 blog has one more author — Yana Zubtsova.
Hi! Yana Zubtsova — it’s me.
My nickname is — Ya-z-va. This is a free abbreviation of my name and surname, which allows you to make some judgements about my nature. I do beauty journalism for so many years that it’s even not proper to talk about. I worked as a beauty director in Domovoy magazine, when there were no such jobs as a beauty director in the industry. I worked for Russian Vogue — but I wrote about culture and jewellery there, only few articles on beauty. Worked as a beauty director in Harper’s Bazaar magazine. But I could not ever imagine that I will start beauty blogging one day — till I joined Yulia. And with this my action I proved that saying «Never say Never» is real and it works — no matter what you think about it.
In beauty blogging I like:
- possibility to say you subjective opinion,
- possibility not to be dependent on advertising budgets,
- possibility to have immediate reaction to your posts,
- and much more!
Unacceptable things in beauty blogging:
- paid posts and posts which were wrote with the aim of PR,
- pressure on blogger in any form.
If you wont to contact me, send me products for test or say that you disagree with me — write me at email@example.com.